snownews-and-Related?

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Apr 11 16:06:26 UTC 2008

http://blindcooltech.com/bct.xml

> My show_cursor is in the Lynx config files so that's not the problem.
> I tried one site that doesn't have an RSS feed though I thought it
> did, and another that has a dynamic feed which apparently isn't
> supported.

Dynamic feeds should be supported unless it isn't sending the correct
MIME type.  Perhaps it isn't a supported feed type.  There are Atom,
rdf, and rss feeds, all different.  Not all readers support all feed
types.  The above url should work but it's a very big feed.