virtual box

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Wed Apr 23 15:52:10 UTC 2008

MessageHello!

I've tried this with virtualbox some time ago.

I got stuck because I didn't have all kernel things needed to run virtualbox, but now when there is a new kernel I'll try this again.

You need to create an image in virtualbox for the operating system you want to run.
I don't know exactly now how, but I've the information somewhere in my computer and can search for it if you like.

I can try to convert the pdf to text too.

/Kristoffer