nano with cursor on thing to be replaced

John J. Boyer john.boyer at jjb-software.com
Mon Apr 28 11:02:41 UTC 2008

A while ago I had a question about global find and replace - d how to
get the current version of nano to put the cursor on whatever is to be
replaced instead of highlighting it. There seemed to be no answer. I
have now found the source for nano 1.2.2, which does just that. It works
fine for my purposes, and I can send it to anyone who wants it.

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.