How about Free Runner's accessibility?

Jackie McBride abletec at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 05:09:24 UTC 2008

It has a touch screen, which, unless there's some other mechanism to
compensate, means it won't be accessible. & I don't see voice commands
or anything of the like so, I'm afraid you're so out of luck. Unless,
of course, u just wanna spend $400 to see if u can hack it & make it
useable. That might be fun, though the price is *way beyond my budget.
Nonetheless, it's a challenging little piece of gear, & I think may
really be a harbinger of future trends.