virtual box and video intercept problems

jon orcauser j.orcauser at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 16 18:58:53 UTC 2008

Dear Christian, all,

I finally managed to have an accessible windows installation inside
virtualbox. Immediately after installing windows and the addons, installing
jaws we get video intercept errors. Recreating Christian's setup after the
addons are installed we install window eyes 7 which seems to install
something additional for the video chain. Once windoweyes is installed
proceeding to install jaws works fine and we have no errors.

Hope that this is some help to someone. Thank you,
Jon