VM?

Rob Harris robh at apearl.net
Wed Dec 24 13:14:11 UTC 2008

Can any one pass comments or advise on VM, requirements, accessibility, and
how straight forward to set up this would be.  I do mean running Linux as
primary OS and sliding Win2k into a VM from there.  I know nothing of this
technology yet;   so any advice including a good read that will make it all
clearer would be appreciated.  Great project for the season.

Any complications there might be using  a 64bit version of Mandriva on a
64bit system and running a VM of "in2k under that.  I've no interest in
dual-boot or trying to run them in parallel. Running VM might well feel like
that precisely of course, but  I'll see what you all say.

Thanks,  RobH.
Random expressions: http://randex.apearl.net
Humour, serious, tools.