Linux without sighted help

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Feb 1 15:45:52 UTC 2008

Yes, but it only runs under XP and better (I'm still on Win98 here) and
it only supports software speech last I heard. I don't like SAPI for
most things. Has hardware support been added? I could use System Access
to go in demo form and get basically the same thing, albeit only for 10
minutes at a time.