Configuration files

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Feb 21 12:58:11 UTC 2008

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  As long as the man pages are in
/usr/man/manX where X is the section number or /usr/local/man/manX, the
man pages should work fine.  Also, you can edit the manpath variable in
the config file if you want them elsewhere, as well as in most configure
scripts.  I'm not sure where the config file for man is offhand, but on
Debian, it's part of the man-db package.