What is a talking X

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at CSIR.CO.ZA
Thu Feb 28 14:51:35 UTC 2008

The console is still popular according to me.
The graphical stuff is progressing very well, but the console is currently
the more stable one.
Others will differ, so this is just what I think.
The nice thing with Linux is that you can choose to use either one of the
two or both.
Regards, Willem