Mandriva 2008 and accessibility?

krishnakant Mane krmane at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 08:17:13 UTC 2008

not tried though.
but I am sure you can at least build orca and use it with espeak.
if you are not aware of orca then please mail back.
I use orca on a ubuntu 7.10 distro and I know it works with fedora
too.  now firstly do you want to stay with command line or gui is to
be understood.
in the command line, emacs and emacspeak is like an entire world.
and if you want to use the gnome desktop which I do personally as
well, you can use orca which is a very feature rich and easy to use
powerful screen reader, which is some what even better than jaws or
any other screen reader on the windows platform.
regards,
Krishnakant.