Mandriva 2008 and accessibility?

krishnakant Mane krmane at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 09:22:06 UTC 2008

ok rob.
can you please give me link for downloading mandriva 2008 iso image?
I will try it and let you know.  I have huge bandwidth here and can
download the iso in 2 hours.
I am well aware that orca comes with mandriva, thus giving
accessibility for the gnome desktop out of the box.
but let me try if it is having any thing more from the latest orca.
regards,
Krishnakant.