anyone still using trplayer?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Jan 5 19:10:59 UTC 2008

Well Rudy:  While I cannot help with the technical aspects, I can just say that
once we went to FC6, it took some doing getting tr player, as well as Mutella
working again.  Yes, many streams don't seem to work in trplayer any more, the
author wrote me back--and said it was old--and there were better out there.  I
would say it was really nice having access to tag info as well as elapsed time,
ETC, with sympol keystrokes.
Most of the time I am running mplayer for listening--and mencoder for ripping,
because they support equalization options.  However, so far I don't know of a
way to rip directly to an mp3?
Good luck
Hart