No BRLTTY in Knoppix anymore?

David Renström david at davidrenstrom.com
Mon Jan 7 20:43:08 UTC 2008

Hi,

I lost my old Knoppix live CD and thus downloaded the newest version,
i.e. V5.1.1-2007-01-04. But for some reason the old boot parameters
"knoppix blind brltty=vh,,se2" doesn't seem to work anymore. I have
tried it without the braille table option and with another braille
display (ht). I don't see anything in the changelog about removing
BRLTTY support. Does anyone know what might be wrong here?

Regards,

/David R.
"Social engineering, because there's no patch for human stupidity."
---
Phone:  +46(0)910-78 17 51
Cellphone:      +46(0)70-641 96 20
Email:          david at davidrenstrom.com