Quick question before I do something silly?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Jan 16 18:03:56 UTC 2008

sounds like even more of a reason not to use windows lol.
Thanks for the tip.  Aside from freedos, there is the enhanced edition of
dr dos too.
i have ms dos 7.1, the one that ran under wind 98 too, but it does tend to
be rather picky as you say, making incorporating other tools a bit hard.
Thanks for the story,
Karen