Quick question before I do something silly?

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Jan 18 22:51:29 UTC 2008

I don't think it installs gem when you format a bootable diskette. I had to
copy over drivers for the CDROM and edit the config.sys. And I had to figure
out what files jaws needed and copy those over and edit autoexec.bat. But
none of that was real hard. Someone more familiar with FreeDOS probably
could have done it in a few minutes.