Linux without sighted help

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Jan 26 18:16:25 UTC 2008

No, on that score you're really out of luck.  The boot sequence should
always have cd's in it somewhere otherwise nobody can protect the security
of that computer.  Now, what happens if some virus installs and
successfully blocks access to your cmos?  I'll tell you what happens, it's
time to throw that computer and all the equipment and software that came
with it in the garbage because at that point, not even the best sight on
the planet can help you.