What browser

C.M. Brannon cmbrannon at cox.net
Tue Jan 29 17:28:49 UTC 2008

"Christian" <christian08 at runbox.com> writes:

> HI all,
> When I am working in Linux I have been using Firefox and Orca most of the time since I get access to webpages that Lynx don't work very well with. What browsers do you use out there?
> I use Lynx some times but not that often.

Hi,
I use edbrowse (http://edbrowse.sourceforge.net, or alternatively,
http://www.eklhad.net/linux/app/ .  It is a truely wonderful program.
It handles most things very well.  I use it for online shopping all
the time, for instance.

It took me all of two or three hours to learn to use edbrowse successfully.
That's not a very steep learning curve, considering that I use it every day.

PS. Debian users can simply "apt-get install edbrowse"
-- Chris