Question about grub

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Thu Jul 10 13:57:47 UTC 2008

You should change the default number in /boot/grub/grub.lst to refer to
the option for windows in the grub menu.
I think it roughly relates to the number of times you have to press the
arrow, so, if you have to press your arrow once, you would set the default
number to 1 and if you need to press it twice, set the number to  2.
HTH, Willem