orca review?

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Wed Jul 16 12:54:45 UTC 2008

There are an audio tutorial by some Irish person out there.
Google for orca audio tutorial and you should find it.
It covers what you want to know I think.
You can stream audio from the command-line using mplayer.
mplayer http://www.wherethestreamis.com/whatever
Mplayer is not always installed, just install the package from your
distribution.
Regards, Willem