L Y N X Friendly Pod-Catchers?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sun Jul 20 18:21:30 UTC 2008

OK, some weeks ago my.yahoo finally completely switch to their new horrible
layout, with no more chances to switch to an orriginal look.  I had subscribed
to many podcasts--and could download with Lynx quite well.  Now, just about all
of the items say, "loading"  their page is quite alot of clutter.  Anyway, I
also looked at Odeo--and others, but looks like most of them insist on
javascript.
Are their any of these web-catchers which are simple-and-friendly, where I can
paste in a url of a feed, or pick by catagories?
I would much rather go this root than automaticly run a chron job, as I want to
pick my content--and-subject matter which interests me.
Thanks so much in advance
Hart