brlstatxmaker

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Jun 10 09:54:54 UTC 2008

Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
> I've got a program that I downloaded a long time ago called
> brlstatxmaker.
> It was so long ago that I've forgotten what it exactly is.
> So, what is it?

Hi,

Have you tried Google?  Have you extracted the archive and read the
documentation?  If it's a Debian package, use dpkg --info.  Have you
tried searching with apt-cache or packages.debian.org?  I can guess that
it has something to do with Braille.  There are many resources available
to identify unknown programs, so I'm surprised that you apparently
didn't try Google first.