brlstatxmaker

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Jun 10 15:58:33 UTC 2008

You didn't say that you tried Google in your original post, so I had no
way of knowing.  What format is it in?  Are there docs?  Is it a package
or a standard tar archive?  What about source?  You could try reading
the source as often there are comments as to what it does.  If it's
binary only, maybe ldd will give you a clue based on what libraries it uses.