brlstatxmaker

Aldo-noreply blinuxman at tuxfamily.org
Tue Jun 10 20:40:56 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 11:14:13AM +0200, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
> Hello!
Hi,

> I've got a program that I downloaded a long time ago called brlstatxmaker.
> It was so long ago that I've forgotten what it exactly is.
> So, what is it?

brlstatxmaker is the script I used to compile all the static bins for the
BrlStatX project.

Braillestatix was a project I started long time ago because of Debian
Woody's installer + dbootstrap: when opening a console with alt+f2 you were
able to mount a flop containing the correct static brltty bin for your
display, the right dev/ttyS? and table.
After loading it you were able to run dbootstrap and see what you were
installing.

The project had stopped since Debian Etch and BlinDIA came with a
brltty-enabled installer. But the repo/site does still exist asis:

http://brlstatx.blinuxman.net/

I am not working on a new brlstatxmaker nor brlstatx bins. Feel free to use
it.

Osvaldo La Rosa - http://blinuxman.net