What Software Speech-enabled Linux Distributions Work Today?

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Jun 13 09:21:16 UTC 2008

Yes, but is this a commercial product?  I'm sure the AT&T voices aren't
free.  The poster was specifically asking about noncommercial distros.
If this is commercial, perhaps it would be better not mentioned on this
list.  Also he wanted something based on Debian, not Fedora.  I haven't
seen your name here before, but it looks like you're trying to hide an
advertisement for an upcoming commercial release.