Terminal screen reader

Asuka Langley hunkumori at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 05:28:21 UTC 2008

Yeah I know that. He uses now Orca, but it have some annoying bugs. He uses
SVN version, after he tried the stable one, and neither one is 100% usable.
Yeah I know its not too easy to write one, and so on. I just say, a console
reader would be useful. By the way, thanks the "names" and so on, I will
install now a Debian Lenny to give them a try. :)