Terminal screen reader

Asuka Langley hunkumori at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 07:14:09 UTC 2008

Well. Round2. I tried the readers, but neither one knew espeak. Can you tell
me WHAT reader can use espeak, and how to configure them. My friend says
(who needs that app), he made espeak+speech-dispatcher working last time,
but that was where he did  go.  To be honest, he asked me to ask a favor
from you. Can anybody write how to get a working terminal reader with
speech-dispatcher and espeak?

(As you can see, I'm not that experienced with screen readers, nor with this
technology. I'm not blind, thats why. My friend cant speak english, thats
why I writing these questions and mails, thats all. Thanks for your
understanding.)

Asuka