Accessible time keeping/tracking

Tom Masterson kd7cyu at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 22:59:54 UTC 2008

Does anyone know of an application for tracking time against a task/project that is accessible?  I am looking for one that if web-based works with lynx.  It can also be console based or if X based should work in gnome and be accessible.  I am working on a ubuntu 7.10 machine.  Currently I am using just a spreadsheet but would like something better.  Open source is prefered.  Our company is using one from Deltek which is web based but is to say the least unfriendly even in internet explorer which is their preference.

Tom