Accessible time keeping/tracking

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Thu Mar 6 06:54:09 UTC 2008

I will also look at Tim's suggestions, but you can perhaps look at
planner.
It is a gnome application, but last time I have checked, a long time ago,
it was mostly accessible.
The other thing is that it stores the project plans in an xml format, so
you can get at it with other tools.  As far as I recall, it has a way to
store the projects in mysql from where you can query the thing to your
hart's delight.
HTH, Willem