Braille installation

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Sun Mar 9 22:45:13 UTC 2008

Hello!

What baum display do you have?

I had similar problems, I had a vario some time ago and tried to use that.
but it didn't work. but then I got it working by changing the emulation in
the display and another brltty driver.

För example, with the baum vario, you can change to the emulation used for
the tsi navigator display, I think it's emulation 3.

Then it will work.

/Kristoffer