Josh - was: Re: msn on linux

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue Mar 11 09:45:54 UTC 2008

Josh wrote:
> hey,
> is there a list of keyboard commands for gnome and ubuntu linux with
> orca?
> Josh

I'm sorry, but I don't understand.  Your message has what exactly to do
with the subject line?  You could at least bother to change the subject
first for people trying to follow the original thread.  I could point
you to the Orca keyboard commands, but instead I'll make you look on
your own since you couldn't bother to use a meaningful subject line.
I'm sure others will tell you where to look anyway.  Please take a few
seconds to change the subject next time.