[BRLTTY] brltty - cut and paste question

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Fri Mar 14 23:33:31 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 09:37:47PM +1100, Daniel Dalton wrote:

> Yes I do for emacs work. But that isn't useful for out of emacs stuff...
> Like between documents or in the same document is great.

It works between documents. Just switch to the Emacs buffer containing the
other document and type c-y to paste in the text you have cut or copied.

> I read the tutorial, but better look at the manual at some stage.
> How big is it roughly?

If you're familiar with the table of contents you can just read whatever
sections of the manual you need as you require them. Type C-h i within Emacs
to get started!