Lynx-and-Cookies

Tom Masterson kd7cyu at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 17:24:57 UTC 2008

Unfortunately given the prevalence of javascript there are fewer and
fewer sites that work with lynx or evn elinks.  I like the text/console
based browsers much more than the gui ones but...  I don't feel that
firefox and orca are up to what I would consider a fully usable status
yet at least in "stable" release versions.

Tom