Talk on Debian accessibility by Samuel Thibault

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Mar 29 14:06:18 UTC 2008

Sébastien Hinderer wrote:
> Hi Tony, hi all,
>
> Thanks for your work Tony, it's great!
> Just in case you'd like to publish the files somewhere, the wii at
> http://brl.thefreecat.org/wiki/
> may be an appropriate place.

Does this wiki allow file uploads?  I'm happy to upload the file if
someone wants to host it somewhere.  I can temporarily publish it on a
web server but I don't know how long it would stay there and bandwidth
is at a premium.  If someone wishes to host it, contact me with
uploading information.  Usually wikis don't allow uploads without
registration and they impose size limits.