advice please

krishnakant Mane krmane at gmail.com
Thu May 1 12:14:19 UTC 2008

hi,
Emacspeak is exactly what you would love on the command line because
as said by tim, shell in gnu/linux has a much better range of
softwares and emacspeak can be a great desktop.
it can do every thing for you and with the configuration you gave, it
will fly like a rocket.
you can learn about emacs and thus emacspeak from a lot of resources.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant