systematic backups in Linux?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu May 1 23:59:50 UTC 2008

Hi,
the ftp idea has to do with shellworld, but I am sure other alternatives
will work.
would I require dsl to run this option?
I have never been a windows user, so no need to test it until the LInux box
is complete.  Besides I have more stuff up here  in my shellworld space
than I have hard drive space outside of the new machine grin.
Thanks for the suggestion,
Karen