internal vs. external synthisizers?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon May 5 19:35:46 UTC 2008

Kirk,
You know, and I am not being politically odd, but I have never understood
that concept?
Granted I do not lead with the vision factor, and do not define who I am
that way.
Still years ago I had someone ask me if I were a blink or a wink, and I
answered a Liberal, grin.
If  a Linux user is a luser I suppose a windows one is a wuser?
I realize too that this is not everyone desire, but given my druthers, I
would find someone near me who was solid in Linux and  speakup, pay them
to give me some help on installation and a few   pointers on programs I
intend using so I  can get started without delay, then move tasks over  on
a need to do basis.
It would be worth it  to me spending the money so I have as little down
time as possible, and  have some basic knowledge for starters.
I am still so new to T. O., that I have yet to meet  any speech users,
blinks or winks laughter.
Thanks again,
Karen