DAISY.xml - Mikro$oft's great plans for us VIPs!

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon May 19 20:59:52 UTC 2008

A "Save As DAISY" will be coming to OO. I don't know when. We've had it
on our list of issues for some time, but the expert who was working on
it has moved on to other employment.

Here are some relevant URIs:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office-accessibility

http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/office-accessibility/v1.0/cd01/ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines-v1.0.odt