Linux Daisy book reader

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Wed Nov 5 16:03:01 UTC 2008

Hi,
The idair daisy player and listen-up; are the only two sort of working
players under linux.
Idair is a little more modern, but things are not in a good state as far
as daisy for linux goes.
There is a half-developed project for the mac done under python called
daisydelight, which should work some time, but last I checked, there were
still a lot to be done.
Regards, Willem