Accessing the bios

Matt Barnes barnes.matt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 13:57:19 UTC 2008

Christian,

The only way that I know of to access your BIOS is during the boot process
while depressing a specific key. For AMI BIOS, you utilize the Delete key.
Features are version specific so you'd have to see about obtaining a copy of
the manual for your motherboard. You could also try to restore with the
original floppies if you still have them.