Running Windows with Window-Eyes as a virtual machine under Linux?

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Wed Oct 22 04:38:42 UTC 2008

Hello, list!

At work, I sometimes need to run Windows, although I'm using console
based Linux (Fedora 9) for my daily basis work. As I'm making set
files for Window-Eyes as part of my work, I sometimes needs Windows
with Office 2000 and other times Office 2007, for instance. I thought
therefore that using virtual machines, could be a good idea. So what I
would like to ask you, is if this is a good idea, and whether I should
use virtual machines under Linux, using Qemu, or should I use virtual
machines under Windows, such as VMware? Does any one have some
experience to share?

Best regards,
Lars