Running Windows with Window-Eyes as a virtual machine under Linux?

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Wed Oct 22 15:54:02 UTC 2008

Hi Lars and all,
I have been running the latest version of VirtualBox on my Ubuntu hardy isntallation with Windows XP and Window-Eyes as my screen reader and so far it has been working fine, even though I have had some crashes.
You can create your virtual machine through the command line so it's very easy to do.
Best regards,
Christian