fedora core 10 problems?

Rudy Vener salt at panix.com
Sun Apr 26 16:05:32 UTC 2009

If you can open an XTerm window, in that window su to root and
edit it using vi or whatever your favorite editor is.

Or if your system is networked, you could telnet or  ssh into it using another
computer and be in the command line mode.

Lastly if your GUI has a place to enter command line  commands you can
just issue the  command:
telinit 3

That will reboot the system into run level 3
and you can make the change permanent by editing your /etc/inittab file