OT pine for windows.

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Aug 12 22:35:43 UTC 2009

No it isn't odd.  The pine site is http://www.uwashington.edu and you
search it for pine and also alpine.  Pine for windows is actually called
pcpine and that used to be the dos version of the program until dos
support was discontinued and ripped out.  Now that only runs on windows
but it's accessible with a screen reader like window-eyes and maybe jaws
and nvda and thunder screen reader and perhaps system access and kurzweil
3000.  I got it working with window-eyes with no configuration needed.