Installing OpenSuSE with braille?

Tobias Vinteus tobvin at algonet.se
Wed Aug 19 14:23:35 UTC 2009

Hi,
Old information seems to indicate the possibility of installing SuSE with
braille, is this information still valid? I tried to boot the installation
DVD form OpenSuSE 11.1, hoping that my braille display (Tieman CombiBraille
45) would be auto-detected. The only thing that happened was a beep from the
pc speaker.

What I really want though is connectin my CombiBraille to my server, on
which a friend of mine installed SUsE before, and activating the rescue
mode, since the server stalls somewhere in the boot process.

Am I supposed to supply any special boot parameters? There seems to be a
lack of documentation on this on the web. Please help, and thanks in
advance.

Regards,
Tobias