Orca under Fedora 12?

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 8 18:50:57 UTC 2009

Hi Tobias:

It should work, but there might be some integration issues with Fedora
and GNOME.  The biggest wrinkle we've come across lately on all distros
is the interaction between PulseAudio and speech engines.  The two
don't play well together at all. :-( Luckily, I believe the PulseAudio
creator works at RedHat now, so maybe he can help resolve some of these
issues.

Will