Any Console Recovery Programs?

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Tue Feb 10 07:26:40 UTC 2009

Google for lasarus I might have the spelling wrong.
It is a set of console tools for recovery of deleted files.  It is not
that simple to use, but just read the manual.
Make sure that you do not write to that disk before you can start working
on it.
I would suggest that you unmount the partition and dd it to a image file
somewhere.
Hope this helps.
Regards, Willem