hardware synthesizer

Rob Harris robh at apearl.net
Sat Feb 14 17:53:28 UTC 2009

Join these lists, they often have these old synthesisers on offer -
thebargainstore-subscribe at YAHOOGROUPS.COM,
RECYCLE-IT-SUBSCRIBE at yahoogroups.com

I sold an Apollo for less then ?40 though the decktalk go for more.

Buy old second hand pc base units to hook them too as they will not be
supported by modern computers.

Bare in mind that Linux now has Jupiter as a software synthesiser and Orca
which runs in the Gnome desktop;  and all that would work on a modern pc;
but not talk form boot to power down though.

Zipspeak is the version that comes out the box talking, though think there
are other versions;  I need to research that.

RobH.