Questions?

Lorenzo Taylor daxlinux at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 22:26:49 UTC 2009

Give Ubuntu a try. It does come with a screen reader on board called Orca. This
allows you to use the Gnome desktop environment the same way you would use
Windows with Jaws or Window Eyes. Just download and burn the Ubuntu Intrepid CD from
http:/www.ubuntu.com
  and load it into your CD-ROM drive. Then boot the computer. Wait for about 5
seconds after the CD starts spinning and press enter. Then press f5, 3 and enter
twice. Then you are well on your way to using Linux. If you have any further
questions, feel free to write back to the list, or you can contact me off list
if you have more specific questions once you get started or if you have any
trouble getting started. And let me be the first to congratulate you on your
breakaway from MS, which may actually happen sooner than you think once you see
this little Ubuntu thing.

HAND,
Lorenzo
--