fluxbox

Tim Chase blinux.list at thechases.com
Sun Feb 22 06:23:32 UTC 2009

> What screen reader works with fluxbox?

fluxbox is only a window-manager, so it can work with whatever
desktop-environment (Gnome, KDE, XFCE, etc) you want.  I run
fluxbox as my window manager and use bits of Gnome for things
like my desktop icons (provided by Nautilus, though I could just
as easily run some other program like PCManFM or Thunar to
provide my desktop icons).  Thus any screen-reader that works
with Gnome or KDE should work with fluxbox managing your windows.

-tim