virtual machine on netbook?

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Feb 22 11:46:47 UTC 2009

I'm no Gnome expert, but I understand that the metacity window manager
is required.  I tried with others and got no speech at all, so I don't
think what you say is possible but I could be wrong.  Then again I only
had 256 MB of RAM on that machine so that could be the problem, but the
standard desktop environment task installs metacity and Mario Lang says
that it is the required window manager.